Narrow Your Results
Filter Your Results
Smithsonian Museum & Research Centers InformationClose Browse records and papers documenting the history and research of major Smithsonian divisions. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by museum or research center.
Smithsonian Records InformationClose Browse official records created at the Smithsonian Institution’s museums, research centers, libraries, and archives, now in the Smithsonian Institution Archives’ collections. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by major topics or disciplines.
Expeditions InformationClose Browse records and papers documenting scientific and collecting expeditions either affiliated with the Smithsonian, or with which Smithsonian researchers participated. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by geographic regions predominantly represented in expedition records.
Belmont Conference Center Sold
- Belmont Conference Center Sold
- Annual Report of the Smithsonian Institution for the year 1983. Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian Institutio Press, 1984, p. 307.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 371, Box 4, "The Torch," August 1982, p. 1.
- The Belmont Conference Center and the majority of the center's surrounding land is sold to the American Chemical Society.
- Buildings, Meetings, Professional associations
- American Chemical Society, Belmont Conference Center
- Chronology of Smithsonian History
- Full Record:
Using the Archives' Collections
Note: In order to access PDFs, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software which is available free of charge.