SIA Acc. 84-205, American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, Records, c. 1978-1983
- American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
- Records, c. 1978-1983
- Berra, Tim M.
- 1978, 1978-1983, c 1978-1983
- These records consist of correspondence, notes, manuscripts, and related material accumulated by Tim M. Berra during his research on the history of the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists (ASIH). His research culminated in a chronology on ASIH history.
- Professional associations
- Berra, Tim M. 1943-
- Manuscripts, Collection descriptions
- Local Number:
- SIA Acc. 84-205
- Physical Description:
- 1 cu. ft. (1 record storage box)
Finding Aids to Records of Professional Societies in the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Table of Contents
American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
Records, circa 1978-1983
|General Information About This Collection|
|Repository:||Smithsonian Institution Archives, Washington, D.C. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Creator:||American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists|
|Quantity:||1 cu. ft. (1 record storage box)|
|Language of Materials:||English|
This accession consists of correspondence, notes, manuscripts, and related material accumulated by Tim Berra during his research on the history of the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists (ASIH). The research culminated in a chronology on ASIH history.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 84-205, American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, Records
ASIH Chronology Publication Problems and Bills
David G. Nichols
Arnold B. Grobman
Old History Committee
American Institute of Biological Sciences
Miscellaneous Photocopies of Archives
ASIH History Correspondence
ASIH Data Sheets
ASIH Photos (photocopies)
Using the Archives' Collections
Note: In order to access PDFs, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software which is available free of charge.