SIA Acc. 82-017, Berger, Andrew John 1915-1995, Andrew John Berger Papers, 1947-1978
- Berger, Andrew John 1915-1995
- Andrew John Berger Papers, 1947-1978
- Data Source:
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- 1947, 1947-1978
- These records consists of correspondence between Andrew John Berger, an ornithologist, and Herbert Friedmann, Alexander Wetmore, Ernst Mayr, and others, 1947-1978; and correspondence, photographs, and drawings from Berger's "Fundamentals of Ornithology."
- Friedmann, Herbert 1900-1987, Wetmore, Alexander 1886-1978, Berger, Andrew John 1915-1995, Mayr, Ernst 1904-2005
- Manuscripts, Collection descriptions, Drawings, Black-and-white photographs
- Local Number:
- SIA Acc. 82-017
- Physical Description:
- 1.58 cu. ft. (1 record storage box) (1 tall document box)
Finding Aids to Personal Papers and Special Collections in the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Table of Contents
Berger, Andrew John, 1915-
Andrew John Berger Papers, 1947-1978
|General Information About This Collection|
|Repository:||Smithsonian Institution Archives, Washington, D.C. Contact us at email@example.com.|
|Creator:||Berger, Andrew John, 1915-|
|Title:||Andrew John Berger Papers|
|Quantity:||1.58 cu. ft. (1 record storage box) (1 tall document box)|
|Language of Materials:||English|
This accession consists of correspondence between Berger, an ornithologist, and Herbert Friedmann, Alexander Wetmore, Ernst Mayr, and others, 1947-1978; and correspondence, photographs, and drawings from Berger's "Fundamentals of Ornithology."
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Berger, Andrew John, 1915-
- Friedmann, Herbert, 1900-1987.
- Mayr, Ernst, 1904-
- Wetmore, Alexander, 1886-1978
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 82-017, Berger, Andrew John, 1915-, Andrew John Berger Papers
Correspondence (2 folders)
Ernst Mayr Correspondence
Herbert Friedmann Correspondence
Alexander Wetmore Correspondence
Photographs and Drawings (8 folders)
Photographs and Drawings (3 folders)
Using the Archives' Collections
Note: In order to access PDFs, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software which is available free of charge.