SIA Acc. 96-058, Fudali, Robert F, Robert F. Fudali Papers, c. 1966-1995
- Fudali, Robert F
- Robert F. Fudali Papers, c. 1966-1995
- 1966, 1966-1995, c 1966-1995
- Robert F. Fudali received his doctorate in geochemistry from Pennsylvania State University in 1960 and was a Research Fellow there from 1960 to 1962. He worked for Bellcom, 1962-1966, and joined the National Museum of Natural History, Department of Mineral Sciences in 1966. His interests include geochemistry, meteoritics, and petrology.
- These papers consist chiefly of incoming and outgoing correspondence with professional colleagues; reviews of manuscripts and books prepared by Fudali; others' reviews of Fudali's manuscripts; examinations and reports on specimens submitted to Fudali; and a few records dealing with Department of Mineral Sciences and National Museum of Natural History matters.
- Geology, Meteorites
- Fudali, Robert F, National Museum of Natural History (U.S.) Dept. of Mineral Sciences
- Manuscripts, Collection descriptions
- Local Number:
- SIA Acc. 96-058
- Physical Description:
- 2 cu. ft. (2 record storage boxes)
Finding Aids to Personal Papers and Special Collections in the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Table of Contents
Fudali, Robert F
Robert F. Fudali Papers, circa 1966-1995
|General Information About This Collection|
|Repository:||Smithsonian Institution Archives, Washington, D.C. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Creator:||Fudali, Robert F|
|Title:||Robert F. Fudali Papers|
|Quantity:||2 cu. ft. (2 record storage boxes)|
|Language of Materials:||English|
Robert F. Fudali served as a geochemist in the Department of Mineral Sciences, National Museum of Natural History (NMNH), 1966-1996. He was Chairman of the Department from 1983 to 1988. His research specialty is the genesis of igneous rocks and meteorites. The papers of Robert F. Fudali document his professional career and consist mostly of incoming and outgoing correspondence with professional colleagues concerning research interests. Also included are reviews of manuscripts and books prepared by Fudali; reviews of Fudali's manuscripts; examination and reports on specimens submitted to Fudali; and a few records concerning Department of Mineral Sciences and NMNH matters.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 96-058, Fudali, Robert F, Robert F. Fudali Papers
Robert F. Fundali Miscellaneous (including personal history)
General Correspondence, A-R (19 folders)
General Correspondence, S-Z (7 folders)
Book Reviews by Fudali
Manuscript Reviews by Fudali
Miscellaneous Notes, Comments, and Criticisms by Fudali
Reviews of Fudali's Manuscripts
Using the Archives' Collections
Note: In order to access PDFs, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software which is available free of charge.