Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Museum of Natural History
Website Records, 2016
This accession consists of the Council for the Preservation of Anthropological Records (CoPAR) website as it existed on March 16, 2016. CoPAR is dedicated to helping anthropologists, librarians, archivists, information specialists and others preserve and provide access to the record of human diversity and the history of the discipline. The website, which is maintained by the National Anthropological Archives and Human Studies Film Archives within the Department of Anthropology, includes bulletins, online publications, and a directory of ethnographic archives. Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Anthropological Archives
- Smithsonian Institution. Human Studies Film Archives
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.). Department of Anthropology
- Council for the Preservation of Anthropological Records
- Natural history museums
- Web sites
- Museums -- Public relations
- Professional associations
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 17-071, National Museum of Natural History, Website Records