Professional Activities Files, 1989-2005
Usage Conditions ApplyThe Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact email@example.com.
Consists of records documenting Rachel Allen's, Office Chief of the Research and Scholars Center, participation on the Visual Resources Association (1989-1990), the Art Information Task Force (1989-1995), the Museum Educational Site Licensing Project (1994-1998), and the Art Museum Image Consortium (1997-2005) on behalf of the Smithsonian Institution. Some materials date to when the museum was known as the National Museum of American Art. Materials include press releases, meeting agendas and minutes, proposals, financial records, outlines, notes, budget records, correspondence, agendas, reports, surveys, conference materials, newsletters, and clippings.
- Allen, Rachel M
- Art Information Task Force
- Visual Resources Association
- Art Museum Image Consortium
- Museum Educational Site Licensing Project
- National Museum of American Art (U.S.) Research and Scholars Center
Series Level Description
- To view records that comprise this series, see the detailed list of accessions and/or record units below.
- For a history of the creating unit, refer to "Forms part of" above.
Alphabetic and unarranged
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
Restrictions & Rights
Materials less than 15 years old Restricted. Contact reference staff for details
- Art museums
- Digital libraries
- Museums--Educational aspects
4 cu. ft. unprocessed holdings