Development Records, 1985-2018
Usage Conditions ApplyThe Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact email@example.com.
Consists of records documenting development, marketing, and fundraising activities of the National Air and Space Museum. Some records were created within predecessor offices including the Office of Development, the Office of Development and Public Affairs, and the Office of Public Affairs and Museum Services. Materials include correspondence and memoranda; lists of corporate and individual donors; proposals, project summaries, and reports; press kits; symposium and exhibition transcripts; clippings; photographs; videos; pamphlets; architectural drawings; plans for conferences and receptions; presentations; manuals; and related materials. Some materials are in electronic format.
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.) Office of Development
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.) Office of Development and Public Affairs
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.) Office of Public Affairs and Museum Services
Series Level Description
- To view records that comprise this series, see the detailed list of accessions and/or record units below.
- For a history of the creating unit, refer to "Forms part of" above.
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Astronautical museums
- Fund raising
- Aeronautical museums
- Black-and-white photographs
- Color photographs
- Electronic records
- Compact discs
- Digital versatile discs
- Architectural drawings
- 2 cu. ft. processed holdings
- 3.5 cu. ft. unprocessed holdings