Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Record Unit 65
Smithsonian Institution. Chief Clerk
Forms, Circulars, Announcements, 1846-1933
This collection consists of forms and circulars of the Secretary, 1846-1888; forms and circulars of the National Museum, Exchanges, Ethnology, Correspondence Clerk, Disbursing Clerk, International Catalogue of Scientific Literature, Library, and National Zoological Park; forms ordered, 1860-1933; lists of Smithsonian Institution employees, 1846-1910, with salaries; and invitations to Smithsonian events, circa 1915-1925.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- United States National Museum. Division of Correspondence and Documents
- Smithsonian Institution. Documents Clerk
- International Catalogue of Scientific Literature
- National Zoological Park (U.S.)
- Smithsonian Institution. Libraries
- United States National Museum
- Smithsonian Institution -- Administration
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 65, Smithsonian Institution. Chief Clerk, Forms, Circulars, Announcements