Frank Taylor in Workshop, by Unknown, c. 1925, Smithsonian Archives - History Div, Frank A. Taylor and Wilfrid L. Dawsey are in the shop on the third floor, East Central, of the United States National Museum, now known as the Arts and Industries Building, c. 1925. They are working on objects from the collections including the mechanism of the hand-made wrought iron tower clock from the Evangelical Reformed Church in Frederick, Maryland. Made in 1791, it was known locally as "Barbara Fritchie's clock.".