International Exchange Service Staff, by Unknown, 1891, Smithsonian Archives - History Div, Staff of the Bureau of International Exchanges, later the International Exchange Service, gathered on the steps of the east entrance of the Smithsonian Institution Building on July 10, 1891. From L-R, (top): George L. Snider, John S. Pollock, George Boehmer, William C. Winlock, Mazie R. Fountaine, Thomas Watkins; (bottom): Edward Daniel Hardy, Solomon G. Brown, Henry A. Parker, Coates Walton Shoemaker, George C. French, Oliver C. Hine, Ferdinand V. Berry, Morsell A. Tolson..