Smithsonian Institution, Board of Regents, Minutes, 1923
Secretary Walcott stated that the Freer Gallery would be open by invitation only from May 2 to May 8, 1923, and open to the public on May 9, 1923, and that the Freer estate had been closed. The Regents referred the matter of the salary of the curator and his assistants to the Permanent Committee.
Smithsonian Legal Documents
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 1, Board of Regents, Minutes, Volume 5 (Minute book)
Institutional History Division, Smithsonian Institution Archives, 600 Maryland Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20024-2520, SIHistory@si.edu
February 8, 1923
Board of Regents
Number of pages: 3; Page Numbers: 573-575