Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Website Records, 2020
This accession consists of the "Haiti Cultural Recovery Project" website as it existed on February 26, 2020. Organized by the Smithsonian Institution, the Government of Haiti, and many additional government and non-profit partners in Haiti and the United States, the Haiti Cultural Project works to rescue, recover, safeguard, and help restore Haitian artworks, artifacts, documents, media and architectural features damaged by earthquakes and their aftermath. The website documents the Project and the work it is doing. It was previously maintained by the Office of the Under Secretary for Museums, Education, and Research/Provost. Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Smithsonian Institution. Haiti Cultural Recovery Project
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of the Under Secretary for Museums, Education, and Research/Provost
- Haiti Cultural Recovery Project (Website)
- Web sites
- Museums -- Public relations
- Museums -- Collection management
- Earthquake relief
- Conservation and restoration
- Cultural property -- Protection
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 22-040, Smthsonian Institution, Website Records