Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Anacostia Community Museum
Website Records, 2014-2020
This accession consists of the Anacostia Community Museum website and the "Community Documentation Initiative" blog.
The website, crawled on October 16, 2019, includes information about the museum and its collections, exhibitions, research, educational activities, and public programs. It also includes two online exhibitions. This accession does not contain detailed information about individual collection objects.
The "Community Documentation Initiative" blog, crawled on February 14, 2020, highlights the museum's research and documentation efforts of contemporary urban communities. It launched in May 2014.
Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- All the Stories are True: African American Writers Speak (Online exhibition)
- Speak to My Heart: Communities of Faith and Contemporary African American Life (Online exhibition)
- Community Documentation Initiative (Blog)
- Web sites
- Museums -- Public relations
- Community museums
- Museums and community
- Museums -- Collection management
- Museums -- Educational aspects
- Museum exhibits
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 20-056, Anacostia Community Museum, Website Records