Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Website Records, 2017-2018
This accession consists of 6 official Twitter accounts maintained by the Movement of Life Initiative, the Office of International Relations, the Lemelson Center at the National Museum of American History, the Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, the Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, and the Phoebe Waterman Haas Public Observatory at the National Air and Space Museum. Twitter is a third-party site used for public micro-blogging by SI staff. Each of the accounts was crawled between October 16, 2017, and July 10, 2018, but may document earlier activity. Due to technical issues, crawls of the accounts may not be complete and some features may not function as expected. Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Arthur M. Sackler Gallery (Smithsonian Institution)
- Smithsonian Institution. Movement of Life Initiative
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.). Phoebe Waterman Haas Public Observatory
- Smithsonian Institution. Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of International Relations
- Lemelson Center
- National Museum of American History (U.S.)
- Twitter (Firm)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 19-239, Smithsonian Institution, Website Records