Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Website Records, 2017
This accession consists of 6 YouTube accounts from across the Smithsonian Institution. The accounts were crawled between January 5 and September 27, 2017. YouTube is a video-sharing service that many museums, research centers, and programmatic offices use for disseminating informational, educational, and promotional videos. Due to technical issues, this accession does not include every video that was available on each of the accounts at the time that they were captured and some features may not function as expected. Some accounts were crawled in multiple parts. Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of the Chief Information Officer
- National Museum of American History (U.S.)
- National Museum of the American Indian (U.S.)
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.)
- Anacostia Community Museum
- YouTube (Electronic resource)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 18-255, Smithsonian Institution, Website Records