Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Museum of Natural History
Website Records, 2017
This accession consists of web server files for the Antarctic Invertebrates section of the Department of Invertebrate Zoology website. This section documents the specimens of the United States Antarctic Program, managed jointly by the National Museum of Natural History (NMNH) and the National Science Foundation, Office of Polar Programs. The files were transferred shortly after the section was removed from the website. Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.). Department of Invertebrate Zoology
- United States Antarctic Program
- National Science Foundation (U.S.). Office of Polar Programs
- Web sites
- Museums -- Public relations
- Natural history museums
- Museums -- Collection management
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 17-359, National Museum of Natural History, Website Records