Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Museum of History and Technology. Division of Manufactures and Heavy Industries
Curatorial Records, 1878-1961
This accession consists of records which document the exhibitions, collections, and research of curators in the Division of Manufacturers and Heavy Industries. People represented include Edward C. Kendall, Curator and Frank A. Taylor, Curator. Some materials date from when the Division of Manufacturers and Heavy Industries was known at the Division of Industrial Cooperation, as well as from when it was part of the United States National Museum and known as the Division of Crafts and Industries, the Division of Engineering, the Division of Mineral Technology, and the Department of Mineral Technology respectively. Materials include correspondence, drawings, object lists, reports, pamphlets, proposals, diagrams, bibliographies, images, clippings, and other related records.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Taylor, Frank A. (Frank Augustus), 1903-2007
- Kendall, Edward C.
- Museum of History and Technology (U.S.). Division of Industrial Cooperation
- United States National Museum. Division of Crafts and Industries
- United States National Museum. Division of Engineering
- United States National Museum. Division of Mineral Technology
- United States National Museum. Department of Mineral Technology
- Museum exhibits
- Mines and mineral resources
- Mineral industries
- Mining engineering
- Museum curators
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 17-295, Museum of History and Technology. Division of Manufactures and Heavy Industries, Curatorial Records