Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Website Records, 2014
This accession consists of eight Facebook accounts maintained by individual units throughout the Smithsonian Institution, including the National Postal Museum, the National Museum of Natural History, the Office of Communications and External Affairs, the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, and the Office of the Chief Information Officer, as they existed in October 2014. Facebook is a third-party social networking site used for interaction with the general public. Due to technical issues, the crawls of many accounts are incomplete and may not function properly. Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.)
- Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of the Chief Information Officer
- National Postal Museum (U.S.)
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Communications and External Affairs
- Facebook (Electronic resource)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 17-162, Smithsonian Institution, Website Records