Committee Records, 2010
Usage Conditions ApplyThe Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact email@example.com.
This accession consists of twelve video recordings of speakers at the first Smithsonian Institution Archives Fair, which was sponsored and organized by the Smithsonian Institution Archives and Special Collections Council (SIASC) in celebration of American Archives Month. Speakers represented a variety of units from across the Smithsonian Institution, including the Archives of American Gardens; the Smithsonian Institution Libraries; the Archives of American Art; the National Museum of the American Indian, Archives; the National Museum of African Art, Eliot Elisofon Photographic Archives; the National Anthropological Archives; the National Museum of American History, Archives Center; and the Smithsonian Institution Archives. The presentations touched upon archival processing and collections, digitization, and preservation. Materials are in electronic format.
- Archives of American Gardens
- Smithsonian Institution Libraries
- Archives of American Art
- National Museum of the American Indian (U.S.) Archives
- National Anthropological Archives
- National Museum of American History (U.S.) Archives Center
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Eliot Elisofon Photographic Archives
For a description of the record series of which these materials form a part, refer to the "Forms part of" above.
Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Archival materials
- Museum libraries
- Conservation and restoration
- Museum archives
- Archives--Collection management
- Archival materials--Digitization
- Archival materials--Conservation and restoration
- Electronic records
- Collection descriptions
- Video recordings
SIA Acc. 17-086