Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Museum of Natural History
Website Records, 2016
This accession consists of web pages maintained by the National Museum of Natural History that were found to be non-compliant with Section 508 accessibility standards and, as a result, would likely either be removed or revamped. The pages found in this accession may only constitute a very small portion of a website and some features may not function as expected. Many are online exhibitions. Most of the pages were captured using a web crawler between April 27 and May 9, 2016, but a few were transferred directly from the web server. Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Looking Both Ways: Heritage and Identity of the Alutiiq People of Southern Alaska (Online exhibition)
- Written in Stone: Inscriptions from the National Museum of Saudi Arabia (Online exhibition)
- Farmers, Warriors, Builders: The Secret Life of Ants (Online exhibition)
- Search for the Giant Squid: An Expedition into the Last Frontier (Online exhibition)
- Royal Gifts from Thailand: Selected Masterpieces from Thailand's Royal Gifts to the United States of America (Online exhibition)
- Vikings: The North Atlantic Saga (Online exhibition)
- Kenneth E. Behring Family Hall of Mammals (Online exhibition)
- Lewis and Clark: Mapping the West (Online exhibition)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 17-027, National Museum of Natural History, Website Records