Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Air and Space Museum. Education Division
Publications, circa 1982-2007
This accession consists of publications created or maintained by the National Air and Space Museum (NASM), Education Division, and its predecessor units, the Education Unit of the Exhibits and Public Services Department, circa 1998-2003; the Educational Services Division, circa 1996-1998; the Office of Education, circa 1986-1996; the Education Division, circa 1983-1985; and the Education Services Division, circa 1980-1982. Materials include teacher packets, visitor guides, field trip guides, teaching posters, brochures, newsletters, calendars, photographic prints, slide sets, and other educational materials.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.). Office of Education
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.). Education Services Division
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.). Educational Services Division
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.). Exhibits and Public Services Department. Public Services Division. Education Unit
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
- Color transparencies
- Black-and-white photographs
- Black-and-white transparencies
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 16-346, National Air and Space Museum. Education Division, Publications