Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Museum of Natural History. Department of Invertebrate Zoology
Curatorial Records, 1893-1969
This accession consists of field notes of various scientists associated with the National Museum of Natural History, Department of Invertebrate Zoology, and one of its predecessors, the Division of Mollusks. Scientists included are R. Tucker Abbott, Rolf A. M. Brandt, John Brooks Henderson, Austin E. Lamberts, Aron L. Mehring, and Peter F. Major. Some were affiliated as staff and others by the gift of their collections to the museum. Materials also include maps, scientific illustrations, and photographs.
- Abbott, R. Tucker (Robert Tucker), 1919-1995
- Brandt, Rolf A. M. (Rolf Arthur Max), 1917-1989
- Henderson, J. B. (John Brooks), 1870-1923
- Lamberts, Austin E., 1914-2006
- Mehring, Aron L.
- Major, Peter F.
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.). Division of Mollusks
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 16-315, National Museum of Natural History. Department of Invertebrate Zoology, Curatorial Records