Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Smithsonian Photographic Services
Project Files, 1996-2003
This accession consists of records documenting various projects undertaken by the staff of Smithsonian Photographic Services (SPS), previously known as the Office of Printing and Photographic Services (OPPS); the Office of Imaging, Printing, and Photographic Services (OIPPS); and the Office of Imaging and Photographic Services (OIPS). Materials include project plans, grant proposals, conference presentations, photographs, a book, and correspondence and memoranda.
Restricted for 15 years, until Jan-01-2019; Transferring office; 11/16/2015 memorandum, Milhoan to Roby; Contact reference staff for details.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.)
- American Association of Museums
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Development. Smithsonian Women's Committee
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Imaging and Photographic Services
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Printing and Photographic Services
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Imaging, Printing, and Photographic Services
- Museums and the Web
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 16-066, Smithsonian Institution. Smithsonian Photographic Services, Project Files