Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Asian Pacific American Program
Exhibition Records, 1998-2007, 2012
This accession consists of records documenting Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Program exhibition planning, development, and production activities. Materials include correspondence, proposals, agreements, press releases, and photographs.
Restricted for 15 years, until Jan-01-2028; Transferring office; 4/16/2015 memorandum, Johnstone to Inocencio; Contact reference staff for details.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Through My Father's Eyes: The Filipino American Photographs of Ricardo Alvarado (Traveling exhibition) (2002)
- Singgalot (The Ties That Bind): Filipinos in America, from Colonial Subjects to Citizens (Traveling exhibition) (2006)
- Exit Saigon, Enter Little Saigon: Vietnamese America Since 1975 (Exhibition) (2007: Washington, D.C.)
- Asian Americans
- Pacific Islanders
- Museum exhibits
- Museums -- Educational aspects
- Museums -- Public relations
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 16-057, Smithsonian Institution. Asian Pacific American Program, Exhibition Records