Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Museum of the American Indian. Executive Planning Office
Program Files, 2004-2011
This accession consists of records documenting the National Museum of American Indian's exhibition "Nation to Nation: Treaties Between the United States and American Indians," which examines the relationships between Indian Nations and the United States. Materials include notes, correspondence, reports, presentations, meeting agendas, minutes, and transcripts. Some materials are in electronic format.
Restricted 15 years. until Jan-01-2027; Transferring office; 05/27/2014 memorandum, Toda to Earring; Contact reference staff for details.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Nation to Nation: Treaties Between the United States and American Indian Nations (Exhibition) (2014-2018: Washington, D.C.)
- Indians of North America -- History
- Indians of North America -- Museums
- Museum exhibits
- Indians of North America -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Indians of North America -- Exhibitions
- Indians of North America -- Treaties
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 16-050, National Museum of the American Indian. Executive Planning Office, Program Files