Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of Exhibits Central
Exhibition Records, 1991-1998
This accession consists of records which document the planning, development and production activities of exhibitions for the International Gallery. Materials include the correspondence, memoranda, and notes of International Gallery directors Eileen Rose and Anne R. Gossett; scripts; press releases; agreements; budget summaries; loan information; attendance statistics; articles and clippings; brochures; meeting agendas and minutes; photographs, slides, and negatives; object lists; opening reception information; and floor plans. Some records are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Rose, Eileen
- Gossett, Anne R.
- Smithsonian International Gallery
- American Voices: Latino Photographers in the United States (Exhibition) (1997: Washington, D.C.)
- Picturing Natural History (Exhibition) (1996: Washington, D.C.)
- Degenerate Art: The Fate of the Avant-Garde in Nazi Germany (Exhibition) (1991: Washington, D.C.)
- Voyages and Visions: Nineteenth-Century European Images of the Middle East from the Victoria and Albert Museum (Exhibition) (1995: Washington, D.C.)
- Jewels of Lalique (Exhibition) (1998: Washington, D.C.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
- Floppy disks
- Electronic records
- Floor plans
- Color photographs
- Color transparencies
- Color negatives
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 15-275, Smithsonian Institution. Office of Exhibits Central, Exhibition Records