Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Website Records, 2014
This accession consists of the Lemelson Center website as it existed on December 28, 2014, shortly after the Center's three websites and blog were integrated into a single website. The website includes information about the Center and projects in development including the "Places of Invention" exhibition and the redesigned "Spark!Lab" gallery, both to be opened at the National Museum of American History. The website also includes experiments and other activities as well as educational multimedia resources. Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Museum of American History (U.S.)
- Lemelson Center. Spark!Lab
- Places of Invention (Proposed exhibition)
- Web sites
- Technological innovations
- Museums -- Educational aspects
- Technology -- Study and teaching
- Museums -- Public relations
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 15-127, Lemelson Center, Website Records