Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of Telecommunications
This accession consists of original footage recorded for the exhibition video "Maine Coast." The video was part of "Exploring Marine Ecosystems" at the National Museum of Natural History (NMNH). The video was produced by Karen Loveland in 1995 and featured the research of Walter H. Adey, Curator/Research Scientist, NMNH, Department of Botany, and the NMNH, Marine Systems Laboratory. Materials include videotapes.
Restrictions pertaining to the use of these materials may apply (based on contracts/copyright). Access restrictions may also apply if viewing copies are not currently available. Viewing copies can be made for a fee. Contact reference staff for details.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Loveland, Karen
- Adey, Walter H.
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.)
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.). Department of Botany
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.). Marine Systems Laboratory
- Exploring Marine Ecosystems (Exhibition) (1995-1999: Washington, D.C.)
- Maine Coast (Documentary film : 1995)
- Museum exhibits
- Natural history museums
- Marine ecology
- Documentary videos
- Video recordings -- Production and direction
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 14-193, Smithsonian Institution. Office of Telecommunications, Productions