Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Productions, circa 1988-2001
This accession consists of audiovisual elements created during the production of videos and audio tours to accompany traveling exhibitions developed by the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service. Materials include videotapes, audiotapes, and magnetic tape. Many of the materials are masters. Some materials are in electronic format.
Special restrictions on use of these materials may apply. Viewing/listening copies may not be available, but can be made for a fee, Transferring office; 4/10/2002 memorandum, Peters to SIA; Contact reference staff for details.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Smithsonian Institution. Traveling Exhibition Service
- Tropical Rainforests: A Disappearing Treasure (Traveling exhibition) (1988-1994)
- Who's in Charge: Workers and Managers in the United States (Traveling exhibition) (1992-1996)
- This Land is Your Land: The Life and Legacy of Woody Guthrie (Traveling exhibition) (1999-2002)
- Beyond Category: The Musical Genius of Duke Ellington (Traveling exhibition) (1993-1996)
- Jazz Age in Paris: 1914-1940 (Traveling exhibition) (1996-2003)
- The Prairie Schoolhouse: A Photo Essay by John Martin Campbell (Traveling exhibition) (1996-2000)
- Workers and Managers (Video recording : 1993)
- Beyond Category: The Music of Duke Ellington (Video recording)
- Jazz Age in Paris: 1914-1940 (Video recording : 1998)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 14-211, Smithsonian Productions, Productions