Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Museum of Natural History
Website Records, 2013
This accession consists of the website "Butterflies and Plants: Partners in Evolution" as it existed on September 24, 2013. The website, maintained by the Office of Education and Outreach, is dedicated to two permanent exhibitions, "Partners in Evolution" and the Butterfly Pavilion. It includes information about the exhibitions, a butterfly identification guide, and fact sheets.
The main page of the ticketing portal for the Butterfly Pavilion, also maintained by the Office of Education and Outreach, was crawled September 24, 2013 and is included in this accession.
Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.). Office of Education and Outreach. Butterfly Pavilion
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.). Office of Education and Outreach
- Partners in Evolution (Exhibition) (Washington, D.C.)
- Butterflies and Plants: Partners in Evolution (Website)
- Museums -- Educational aspects
- Museums -- Public relations
- Natural history museums
- Web sites
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 14-022, National Museum of Natural History, Website Records