Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Website Records, 2012
This accession consists of two Lemelson Center websites as they existed on June 8, 2012.
The "SparkLab!" website is dedicated to the family activity center of the same name within the National Museum of American History. In addition to information about the center, it includes activities and experiments that can be performed at home and child-friendly biographies of inventors.
The "Invention at Play" website was developed to accompany an exhibition of the same name at the National Museum of American History. It includes information about the exhibition, inventor biographies, and family and educator guides.
- National Museum of American History (U.S.)
- Lemelson Center. Spark!Lab
- Invention at Play (Exhibition) (2002-2011: Washington, D.C.)
- SparkLab! (Website)
- Invention at Play (Website)
- Web sites
- Technological innovations
- Museums -- Educational aspects
- Technology -- Study and teaching
- Museums -- Public relations
- Museum exhibits
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 12-561, Lemelson Center, Website Records