Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Website Records, 2012
This accession consists of the primary domain of the Smithsonian Institution website as it existed on October 9, 2012. The website contains general information for visitors, volunteers, researchers, donors, and the general public and serves as a portal for other Smithsonian Institution websites. In addition, the domain includes specialized websites maintained by the Museum Conservation Institute; the Office of the Inspector General; the Marine Science Network; the Scientific Diving Program; the Office of Equal Employment and Minority Affairs; the Office of Fellowships and Internships; the Office of Policy and Analysis; and the Office of Sponsored Projects as well as the online Encyclopedia Smithsonian. Materials are in electronic format.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of the Inspector General
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Equal Employment and Minority Affairs
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Policy and Analysis
- Smithsonian Institution. Marine Science Network
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Sponsored Projects
- Smithsonian Institution. Scientific Diving Program
- Museum Conservation Institute
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Fellowships and Internships
- Encyclopedia Smithsonian (Website)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 13-069, Smithsonian Institution, Website Records