Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Museum of American History. Division of Information Technology and Society
Exhibition Records, 1976-2003
This accession consists of the exhibition records of Paul Forman, Curator of modern physics, which document his participation in exhibition planning groups and as co-curator of exhibitions. Earlier records date from when Forman was in the Division of Electricity and Nuclear Energy and the Division of Electricity and Modern Physics, respectively. Documented are the following exhibitions, some of which are proposals: Timeline: A Nation's History; Tunnels; Looking Around: America in the World of Science; The Four Days of August, 1945; and Atom Smashers. Materials include correspondence, memoranda, and notes; proposals; scripts; loan information; photographs; brochures; meeting minutes; floor plans; and supporting documentation.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Forman, Paul
- National Museum of History and Technology (U.S.). Division of Electricity and Nuclear Energy
- National Museum of American History (U.S.). Division of Electricity and Modern Physics
- Tunnels! (Exhibition) (1993-1994: Washington, D.C.)
- Timeline: A Nation's History (Exhibition) (1998-1999: Washington, D.C.)
- Looking Around: America in the World of Science (Proposed exhibition) (2003)
- The Four Days of August, 1945 (Traveling exhibition) (1995: Washington, D.C.)
- Atom Smashers (Exhibition) (1977: Washington, D.C.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 12-385, National Museum of American History. Division of Information Technology and Society, Exhibition Records