Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Glass Plate Negatives, circa 1887-1890
This accession consists of 5 x 7 inch glass plate negatives of people and places associated with the United States Geological Survey (USGS) and their laboratories in the United States National Museum. People include Frank Wigglesworth Clark, W. F. Hillebrand, T. M. Chatard, William Hallock, James Edward Whitfield, Frank Austin Gooch, Carl Barus, and R. U. Riggs.
- Clark, Frank Wigglesworth
- Hillebrand, W. F. (William Francis), 1853-1925
- Chatard, T. M. (Thomas Marean), 1848
- Hallock, William, 1857-1913
- Whitfield, James Edward, 1859-1930
- Gooch, Frank Austin, 1852-1929
- Barus, Carl, 1856-1935
- Riggs, R. U.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- United States National Museum
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 12-104, Glass Plate Negatives