Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Science Resources Center
Website Records, 2010
This accession consists of the five National Science Resources Center (NSRC) websites as they existed on April 2, 2010. NSRC is jointly administered by the Smithsonian Institution and the National Academies. In addition to NSRC's main website, which includes information about the organization's programs, resources, staff, and Advisory Board, NSRC has additional websites for its curriculum "Science and Technology Concepts for Middle Schools," a subset of that curriculum known as "Properties of Matter," and the Smithsonian Science Education Academies for Teachers as well as a website for use by members of the Advisory Board.
Advisory Board website (originally http://www.nsrcboard.si.edu) is permanently restricted. Contact reference staff for details.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Academies (U.S.)
- Smithsonian Institution
- National Science Resources Center (U.S.). Advisory Board
- National Science Resources Center (U.S.). Science and Technology Concepts for Middle School
- National Science Resources Center (U.S.). Science and Technology Concepts for Middle School. Properties of Matter
- National Science Resources Center (U.S.). Smithsonian Science Education Academies for Teachers
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 10-121, National Science Resources Center, Website Records