Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. Department of Conservation and Scientific Research
Exhibition Records, 1989, 1991-1992, 1997
This accession consists of records documenting the condition of objects displayed in the exhibitions, "Rise to Power: Art of Ancient Japan;" "Court Arts of Indonesia;" "Ancient Cities of the Indus Valley;" and "Timur and the Princely Vision: Persian Art and Culture in the Fifteenth Century." Materials include condition reports, object photographs, and related materials.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Arthur M. Sackler Gallery (Smithsonian Institution)
- Rise to Power: Art of Ancient Japan (Exhibition) (1992: Washington, D.C.)
- Court Arts of Indonesia (Exhibition) (1991: Washington, D.C.)
- Ancient Cities of the Indus Valley (Exhibition) (1997: Washington, D.C.)
- Timur and the Princely Vision: Persian Art and Culture in the Fifteenth Century (Exhibition) (1989: Washington, D.C.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 09-024, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. Department of Conservation and Scientific Research, Exhibition Records