Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Air and Space Museum. Aeronautics Division
Exhibition Records, 1991-1992, 1997-2000
This accession consists of records created and maintained by Joanne M. Gernstein London, Curator, documenting the planning and development of exhibitions. Exhibitions documented in this accession include World War I Aviation; Dream to Fly; and Where Next, Columbus? as well as the traveling exhibition, Looping the Loop: Posters of Early Flight, created in conjunction with the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service. Materials include scripts, research materials, notes, correspondence, memoranda, images, and related materials.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- London, Joanne M. Gernstein, 1961-
- Smithsonian Institution. Traveling Exhibition Service
- World War I Aviation (Exhibition) (Washington, D.C.)
- Looping the Loop: Posters of Early Flight (Traveling exhibition) (2000-2002)
- Where Next, Columbus? (Exhibition) (1992-2002: Washington, D.C.)
- Dream to Fly (Exhibition) (c. 1997-1998: Washington, D.C.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 08-073, National Air and Space Museum. Aeronautics Division, Exhibition Records