Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of Symposia and Seminars
This accession consists of audio recordings of symposia and seminars sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution. Symposia and seminars documented in this accession include "Kin and Communities: The Peopling of America;" "Copernicus Symposium;" "The United States in the World;" "Volunteerism and the Public Interest in American Society;" "D. C. Research Seminar on Popular Culture;" and "International Symposium of Science and Technology." Materials include 1/4" audiotapes, audio cassettes, and pamphlets.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Kin and Communities: The Peopling of America (Symposium) (1977: Washington, D.C.)
- Copernicus Symposium
- United States in the World (Symposium) (1976: Washington, D.C.)
- Volunteerism and the Public Interest in American Society (Seminar) (1973-1976: Washington, D.C.)
- D. C. Research Seminar on Popular Culture (Seminar) (1969-1970: Washington, D.C.)
- International Symposium of Science and Technology (Symposium) (1983: Washington, D.C.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 06-194, Smithsonian Institution, Office of Symposia and Seminars, Audiotapes