Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of Symposia and Seminars
This accession consists of publications associated with symposia and seminars sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution. Symposia and seminars documented in this accession include "Constitutional Roots, Rights, and Responsibilities;" "Outlook for Space;" "How Humans Adapt: A Biocultural Odyssey;" "The Muses Flee Hitler;" "Kin and Communities: The Peopling of America;" "Canvas of Culture: Rediscovery of the Past as Adaptation for the Future;" and "The United States in the World." Materials include programs, pamphlets, reports, calendars, and press reviews.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Constitutional Roots, Rights and Responsibilities (Symposium) (1987: Washington, D.C.)
- Outlook for Space (Symposium) (1974-1975: Washington, D.C.)
- How Humans Adapt: A Biocultural Odyssey (Symposium) (1981: Washington, D.C.)
- The Muses Flee Hitler (Symposium) (1980: Washington, D.C.)
- Kin and Communities: The Peopling of America (Symposium) (1977: Washington, D.C.)
- Canvas of Culture: Rediscovery of the Past as Adaptation for the Future (Symposium) (1985: Washington, D.C.)
- United States in the World (Symposium) (1976: Washington, D.C.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 06-191, Smithsonian Institution, Office of Symposia and Seminars, Publications