Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of Telecommunications
Production Records, 1969-1984
This accession consists of records documenting planning and production of proposed and completed films for a variety of purposes. Films documented in this collection include "Sawyer and His Mill," "Art of Organic Forms," "Smithsonian: Inside the Nation's Attic," "Rube Goldberg: Or Doing It the Hard Way," "Big Cats and How They Came to Be," as well as numerous proposed projects. Materials include correspondence, memoranda, notes, treatments, photographs, negatives, and contact sheets. Also included are photographs of producers John Hiller and Karen Loveland.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Hiller, John W.
- Loveland, Karen
- Sawyer and His Mill (Motion picture : 1969)
- Art of Organic Forms (Motion picture : 1969)
- Smithsonian: Inside the Nation's Attic (Documentary film : 1980)
- Rube Goldberg: Or Doing It the Hard Way (Documentary film : 1970)
- Big Cats and How They Came to Be (Motion picture : 1976)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 06-072, Smithsonian Institution. Office of Telecommunications, Production Records