Finding Aids to Personal Papers and Special Collections in the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Cooper, G. Arthur (Gustav Arthur), 1902-2000
G. Arthur Cooper Papers, circa 1929-1998
This collection consists of photographs of G. Arthur Cooper and others, including Charles Schuchert, Leonhard Stejneger, Arthur Boucot, Carl Owen Dunbar and Roland Wilbur Brown. Also included is a set of photographs from Robert Cooper, an amateur collector of shells and fossils. Robert Cooper is no relation to G. Arthur Cooper.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Cooper, G. Arthur (Gustav Arthur), 1902-2000
- Schuchert, Charles, 1858-1942
- Stejneger, Leonhard, 1851-1943
- Boucot, A. J. (Arthur James), 1924-
- Brown, Roland W. (Roland Wilbur), 1893-1961
- Dunbar, Carl O. (Carl Owen), 1891-1979
- Cooper, Robert
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 05-255, G. Arthur Cooper Papers