Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Libraries. Assistant Director for Collections Management
Exhibition Records, 1992-1994
This accession consists of records documenting the development, execution, and perception of exhibitions produced by the Smithsonian Institution Libraries. Materials include correspondence, memoranda, brochures, scripts, project summaries, evaluations, background materials, and related records.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Nusantara: Lands and Peoples of Indonesia (Exhibition) (1991: Washington, D.C.)
- Science in the Age of Columbus (Exhibition) (1992: Washington, D.C.)
- World's Fairs (Exhibition) (1992: Washington, D.C.)
- Science and the Artist's Book (Exhibition) (1995-1996: Washington, D.C.)
- Audubon and the Smithsonian (Exhibition) (1997-1998: Washington, D.C.)
- Tunnels! (Exhibition) (1993-1994: Washington, D.C.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 05-244, Smithsonian Institution, Libraries, Assistant Director for Collections Management, Exhibition Records