Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Archives. Office of the Director
Professional Activity Files, 1996-2004
This accession consists of materials pertaining to Director Ethel W. Hedlin's (1994-2005) non-Smithsonian interactions, including professional societies' activities and memberships, correspondence, supporting documentation, and archives education. Organizations include the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM), American Association for State and Local History (AASLH), Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference (MARAC), American Institute for Conservation (AIC), Council for the Preservation of Anthropological Records (CoPAR), Marietta College and the University of Maryland.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Hedlin, Ethel W.
- American Association for State and Local History
- University of Maryland at College Park
- Marietta College
- Association for Information and Image Management International
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference
- American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works
- Council for the Preservation of Anthropological Records
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 05-100, Smithsonian Institution, Archives, Office of the Director, Professional Activity Files