Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of Museum Programs
Program Records, 1979-1985
This accession consists of records that document museum education and administration programs co-sponsored by the Office of Museum Programs (OMP) and the United States International Communication Agency; and by OMP and the United States Information Agency (USIA). The records include correspondence and memoranda documenting activities for the programs "Education in Museums," "Seminar for International Museum Educators," "Museum Administration Project," and "Collections: Management, Preventive Care and Conservation Awareness." Also includes program summaries, announcements, tour schedules, proposals, and reports; budgetary information; participant listings; and evaluation forms.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- United States Information Agency
- United States. International Communication Agency
- Education in Museums (Education program)
- Seminar for International Museum Educators (Education program)
- Museum Administration Project (Education program)
- Collections: Management, Preventive Care and Conservation Awareness (Education program)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 88-172, Smithsonian Institution, Office of Museum Programs, Program Records