Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Museum of History and Technology. Section of Mathematics
Research Records, circa 1954-1968
This accession consists of weights and measurements records. Materials include articles, clippings, photographs, lists of objects, and a small amount of correspondence. See also Record Unit 332 for Section of Mathematics records.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Museum of History and Technology (U.S.). Computer History Project
- National Museum of History and Technology (U.S.). Section of Mathematics
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies
- Mathematics -- History
- Physical sciences -- History
- Weights and measures
- SELf GEnerating Master (SELGEM)
- Computers -- History
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 88-152, National Museum of History and Technology. Section of Mathematics, Research Records