Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of Information Resource Management
This accession consists of GEAC Contract and Smithsonian Institution Bibliographic Information System (SIBIS) Construction files; maintenance and lease materials; Office of Information Resource Management (OIRM) cost estimates; OIRM Advisory Board minutes and renovation drawings; proposals for OIRM renovation; reports of space requirements for OIRM; Arts and Industries Building computer center improvements; policy materials pertaining to SIBIS cost; guidelines for computer center; correspondence and memoranda; drawings and sketches; and architectural drawings.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Information Resource Management Advisory Board
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of Information Resource Management. Smithsonian Institution Bibliographic Information System
- Geac Library Information System
- Information technology
- Information resources management
- Information storage and retrieval systems
- Computer systems
- Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction
- Architectural design
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 90-151, Smithsonian Institution. Office of Information Resource Management, Records