Finding Aids to Personal Papers and Special Collections in the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Kurt Fredriksson Papers, 1945-1991
These papers consist of materials created and maintained by Kurt Fredriksson, Curator and Geochemist with the National Museum of Natural History, Division of Meteorites. Materials include incoming and outgoing correspondence as well as one folder of his research on early National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) space vehicles and an award certificate. Also included are papers compiled by Sharat Kumar Roy, a colleague of Fredriksson.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Roy, Sharat Kumar, 1897-1962
- Fredriksson, Kurt
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.). Division of Meteorites
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
- Black-and-white photographs
- Black-and-white transparencies
- Black-and-white negatives
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 92-089, Kurt Fredriksson Papers