Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden. Office of Public Affairs
Publicity Records, 1988-1989, 1998-1999
This accession consists of records documenting the publicity of exhibitions. Materials include press releases, handouts, correspondence, press kits, clippings, background materials, and installation, object, and event photographs.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Gerhard Richter Paintings (Exhibition) (1988: Washington, D.C.)
- DIRECTIONS: Tony Oursler - Video Dolls with Tracy Leipold (Exhibition) (1998: Washington, D.C.)
- Chuck Close (Exhibition) (1998-1999: Washington, D.C.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
- Black-and-white negatives
- Black-and-white photographs
- Black-and-white transparencies
- Color transparencies
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 04-181, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden. Office of Public Affairs, Publicity Records