Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Smithsonian Office of Education
Program Files, 1972-1995
This accession consists of program material for teachers, students, and the general public pertaining to the understanding and use of museums. Materials include the film "Museums: Where Fun is Learning," and videotape programs such as "Communication: More than Sounds," "Museum Accessibility for the Visually Impaired Visitor," and "Measuring what we do in Museums: Research, Case Studies and Discussion." Also includes slides, cassette recordings, staff photograph, and a case study report on "Museum Programs for Young People" by Ann Philips Bay.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Bay, Ann Philips, 1940-
- Museums: where fun is learning (Motion picture)
- Communication: More than Sound (Motion picture)
- Museum accessibility for the visually impaired visitor (Video recording)
- Measuring what we do in museums: research, case studies and discussion (Video recording)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
- Color photographs
- Color transparencies
- Motion pictures (visual works)
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 04-049, Smithsonian Institution, Smithsonian Office of Education, Program Files