Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Press/Smithsonian Productions
Production Records, 1973-1998
This accession includes records documenting the radio production activities of John Tyler, Radio Production Specialist. Material primarily includes production scripts; program schedules and listings; carriage reports; radio control room modifications project information; and incoming correspondence.
Productions documented in these records include: "American Roots," "Folk Masters: Traditional Music in the Americas," "Folk Masters at the Barns of Wolf Trap," "Radio Smithsonian," "Jazz Smithsonian," "Guitar: Electrified, Amplified, Deified," and "Smithsonian Galaxy."
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Tyler, John
- American Roots (Radio program : 1993)
- Folk Masters from the Barns of Wolf Trap (Radio program)
- Radio Smithsonian (Radio program)
- Smithsonian Galaxy (Radio program)
- Jazz Smithsonian (Radio program : 1993)
- Guitar: Electrified, Amplified, Deified (Radio program : 1996)
- Folk Masters: Traditional Music in the Americas (Radio program : 1991)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 02-158, Smithsonian Press/Smithsonian Productions, Production Records